Powered By Blogger

quinta-feira, 10 de dezembro de 2015

God is a God of deliverance:



God is a God of deliverance:

God has given me his blessing and granted me that here I remain on this earth. Look what I felt what was happening:
1- rackeado was in my house.
2-People were monitoring me day and night.
3-they made videos from my phone, yea my cell, and divulged.
4-recorded my conversation with my wife in my house and exposed to third.
5-people who do not have any kind of authority had access to recordings, my internet, my net, and are disclosing to third parties in order to hurt me even kill.
I believe that the purpose was so that my writings were not out of Brazil. I ask that if you are reading this help me in your prayers for God to reveal who these people are who monitored me and for what purpose.

God bless you!._.

Nenhum comentário: