Powered By Blogger

sábado, 12 de dezembro de 2015

Devotional 13 for Presidents, Kings, Princes and Leaders.

Devotional 13 for Presidents, Kings, Princes and Leaders.

One day Moses said "who are we"? The famous in all nations, Who am I for God's sake?
How many times have you ever wondered who she was, or what he was doing was right, if it was yourself who should be in that situation?
Am I that I should lead my nation, my people? Do me the right person to lead this people in this crisis? Am I able?
When this doubt are in our minds and hearts the truth is that we think we may not be able to do the job, but the apostle Paul left us a word:
-Can I do all things through Christ who strengthens me!
I'll be honest with you: We may not be the best, might have more people trained you, but it was you that he has chosen. You're the one whom He called!
It is then up to you to do your best and bring the best to do it with you!
You want some help on the way? Jesus said:
-Without Me I can do nothing!
Ask your help and support, trust because the answer will come!
Prophet Rogerio

Nenhum comentário: