Powered By Blogger

terça-feira, 15 de dezembro de 2015

Devotional for Presidents, Kings, Princes, Ministers and Leaders. 18

Many may wonder due to their problems and their difficulties:
-Does The Lord has forgotten me?
-Does He does not see what's happening to me?
What I can say is what happened, it will pass and even with my life. I was chased my whole life, who did not like me for who hated me and even by those who said he loved me.
I was betrayed, I was humbled, I was sold and even robbed of the blessings that the Lord had sent me.
I lost my children that I have been given by the Lord and wanted to find but did not have financial conditions. I lost my financial blessing that the Lord had in store for me by greed of man, as I understand the revelations of the Lord.
I was betrayed by many who said they loved me, like my Jesus, and I was not crucified in the flesh but in my moral, not only crucified me how exposed for all to see via the computer network.
Could tell you more, the lies spread about me, attempts to kill me, the desire to destroy me not achieving my victories and as I have been unable to find my brother in the United States Of America, my brother Obama.
But in all this, when I cry to the Lord and ask lot of prayer:
Father, You have forgotten me? I hear only one answer:
- "Can a woman forget both of your child that creates, have no compassion on the son of her womb But although this may forget, yet I will not forget you?." Isaiah 49:15

Peace.
Rogério Oliveira prophet

Nenhum comentário: