Powered By Blogger

quarta-feira, 2 de dezembro de 2015

Devotional 9: To Presidents, Kings, Princes, Ministers and Leaders.

The Bible talks a lot about love. Anyone who thinks that God does not love or fall in love, are mistaken. He loves and falls in love with those who love him and obey him.
Abraham, seeing that his son had grown up, needed a wife, sent his servant their land in search of a wife for Isaac. He finds Rebekah and God gives you the certainty that she was chosen to his master.
What I will tell you here is very personal to you and His God. Your loved one, your choice, your wife should or can be like meeting Isaac and Rebekah. The servant back to where Abraham was and when it enters the earth the Bible says that he finds Isaac and Isaac out to pray field.
And I'll tell you, I know what Isaac Orava;
My God, powerful Father, look at me, my father. I need a lifemate. I need a helper. I need the other half of the orange My Father, have mercy on me!
I believe that until tears poured from their eyes ...
Then God will say: Calm man, lift your eyes! And he sees a "blessed" coming. Eyes sparkled, his heart soared. The mouth went dry and he says:
-Gostei My Father! I liked to color! The size and the twinkle in his eye! It is mine!
God has the best for you and your home. Power is an aphrodisiac say many ... But the real love and happiness and tranquility for you and your family. Peace.
Rogério Oliveira prophet

Nenhum comentário: