Powered By Blogger

quarta-feira, 11 de novembro de 2015

Release

Release
One of these days that Satan prepares us the link and we do not we watch, this happened.
Rose to take my wife to work and decided to go into a street that did not use and a lot was empty, but with many cars parked on the side.
Wonder. When was coming to an end street at an intersection, down a woman in her car and throws the car up the people, thought it was a robbery or something, not ... The woman said I was against the hand and had to return to her passing. Now if one side of the track was omado for cars where would you go? And come up to me, which was already in my hand was the wrong way and wrong.
I was angry with such a crazy and discuss swept here and there, I said:
-Do you know who I am? She does not! I answered: Who knows!
I returned to the car gave defendant and let the crazy spending.
But I had seen a man on the corner watching hidden and other workshops on the street, but no one spoke. Just heard on the street that someone had given an order and did not know what.
The other day I spent in my mother's house, worried, and said:
Mom, I think you killed me.
-At where?
-Apontei His head to the neighborhood near the Toshiba and said that God is that would keep me.
That night I had a dream, which confirmed what I said. But how did dream, the tale as such.
I was sleeping in a room and there was a window in the bedroom wall in the headboard. When I saw a snake, like an anaconda, down the window, but instead of me frightening, I got up and grabbed the demon by the neck and held.
When I did so, a young man entered the room and grabbed the snake in her hands and began to cut his neck and when he finished, he turned to the door, which was open, and said:
-Ready! It is to show that he had him killed without our order and permission.
He tossed his head and the body of the animal on the ground.
For this reason, I see the revelation of the dream, that someone, because of that fact will happen the day before, send kill me, but someone with authority over him, intervened on my behalf by the grace of God.
Pastor, Prophet Rogério Oliveira

Nenhum comentário: