Powered By Blogger

segunda-feira, 16 de novembro de 2015

I has a dream /// Eu tive um sonho

I had a dream, was as follows:

I dreamed that God had given me two children. Two blessed and happy children who by the mystery of life and the Lord's will, have become orphans and needed a father. And God in His eternal goodness thought about trust them to me. I thanked God for the fact that they do not need me financially, because your parents had left in good financial standing.   (100 x 1)
But for reasons beyond my will, in the dream, I could not get near them, always appeared an impediment, a barrier that stood and opposed I was to meet them.
I thought in the dream, what should I do? How do I show my children that their father did not abandon them and forget? How do I show that even from afar, I do not see them with my eyes of the flesh, but seeing them with my eyes of faith, I have not given them?
Good, I thought, if I'm surrounded by lies and difficulties. If, like Joseph, father of Jesus, had been warned in a dream, and in my case was: You can try, but will not get far. I have to at least show them that I did not give up. Which, if granted me, I will be and I am his father, and that would make the impossible happen.
Then, in the dream, walked away fast, dodging every difficulty that way, seeing and hearing, (as the Father wish you could fleece at that time), in the dream, the father felt the angel of the Lord's presence with him when a motorcycle approached, it seemed that his father's face will become the lion's face, no one spoke. It seemed that every step he took, the angel of the Lord stepped to him. And the familiar: Do not touch, was there too.
In the dream, the father waited a ride, but the ride did not come. The father walked for 4 hours straight, hallucinating, because his father does not go to show you that the father will not give up and that you needed to know that I did not give up and not forgotten you.
But even in the dream, the body has limits. The body, after four hours did not support. And the father had to stop. In the dream his father wanted to walk to where you were, but I could not forgive his elderly father. I did everything.
The Bible says that: "The hope that does not materialize, it does not become reality, sickens the heart."


Eu tive um sonho, foi assim:

Sonhei que Deus me havia dado dois filhos. Dois abençoados e felizes filhos que por mistério da vida e da vontade do Senhor, se tornaram órfãos e precisavam de um pai. E Deus em sua eterna bondade pensou em confia-los a minha pessoa. Agradeci a Deus pelo fato deles não necessitarem de mim financeiramente, porque seus pais os haviam deixados em boa situação financeira.
Mas por motivos alheios a minha vontade, no sonho, eu não conseguia chegar perto deles, sempre aparecia um impedimento, uma barreira que se erguia e se opunha que eu fosse ao encontro deles.
Pensei , no sonho, o que devo fazer? Como posso mostrar aos meus filhos que seu pai não os abandonou e esqueceu? Como posso mostrar que mesmo de longe, eu não os vendo com meus olhos da carne, mas os vendo com meus olhos da fé, eu não desisti deles?
Bom, pensei, se eu estou cercado por mentiras e dificuldades. Se, como José, pai de Jesus, fora avisado em sonho, e no meu caso foi: Pode tentar, mas não irá muito longe. Tenho que pelo menos mostrar para eles que eu não desiste. Que, se me for concedido, serei e sou seu pai, e que faria o impossível acontecer.
Então, no sonho, saí andando rápido, driblando cada dificuldade que via, vendo e ouvindo, (como o Pai gostaria que vocês pudessem velo naquela hora), no sonho, o pai sentia a presença do anjo do Senhor com ele, quando uma moto se aproximou, parecia que o rosto de seu pai se transformará no rosto de leão, ninguém falou nada. Parecia que a cada passo que ele dava, o anjo do Senhor dava um passo com ele. E o já conhecido: Não toque, estava lá também.
No sonho, o pai esperava uma carona, mas a carona não veio. O pai andou por 4 horas seguidas, alucinadas, porque o pai não corre, para mostrar para vocês que o pai não desistirá e que vocês precisavam saber que eu não desisti e não me esqueci de vocês.
Mas até no sonho, o corpo tem limites. O corpo, depois de quatro horas não suportou. E o pai teve de parar. No sonho o pai queria caminhar até onde vocês estavam, mas não conseguia, perdoem o seu velho pai. Fiz de tudo. 
A bíblia fala que: "A esperança que não se concretiza, que não se torna realidade, adoece o coração". Proverbios


Eu tive um sonho. 

Nenhum comentário: