Powered By Blogger

quarta-feira, 11 de novembro de 2015

Miracles today


I have told here that I prayed for her sister Leah, daughter of his brother Fernando, father and pastor, the pastor of the Baptist Church in Lindeia neighborhood, which was in pain and told me his heart and legs were no longer good.
When I prayed for his sister Lia, a black shadow left his body after I blow on it the anointing of miracles. I would add that, as at other times it happened, the black shadow leaves the external person and when it moves away from the person, comes out in the form of the person, showing that the disease of action on this person's life is outside, as if oppress the making the person sick.
When I passed the barber's brother Gerard also, sister's son Lia, a Lord who had knee problems, I believe that knee effusion, asked for prayer and prayed for him. For the glory of God, asked for getting up the leg and bends and he did not know the end result but I believe that if he took possession of victory, even in view of what happened to our surroundings, it was cured.
I even needed the miracle of God in my life. My throat was sore and nothing, not even my prayer solved. I felt like my glottis closes and nothing resolved. But at the time of the Lord's Supper, when he took the wine and ate the bread of communion wine filled my mouth and throat, not down my throat, but when he touched my glottis, she and my throat immediately reduced the swelling to the glory of Father. Hallelujah!
In BH supermarket in the neighborhood Durval, Flamengo, I'm not sure, a girl who works at the supermarket bakery, had very strong pains and head, I could see the pain on his face, but like all brasiliana, was working and making their presence felt In your work. I heard his word and asked to pray for her, she agreed. I taught the anointing of miracles and she was healed prays in honor of Jesus of Nazareth, hallelujah!
Pastor Rogério Oliveira

Nenhum comentário: