Powered By Blogger

sábado, 9 de janeiro de 2016

Devotional for Presidents, Kings, Princes, Ministers and Leaders. 2

There was a man in the land of Uz, Whose name was Job; and que man was perfect and upright, and one que feared God, and eschewed evil.
Job 1: 1

Always wonder what should be the characteristics for our personal lives. What really matters in our intimate communion with God the Creator and sustentandor of our lives?
I think Job's life gives us some directions and one of them, these directions are the personal carecteristicas this man's life: Integro, upright, one who feared God and eschewed evil.

1- Integro,Perfect:
Integrity in our life is to cultivate in ourselves respect for our history, our values ​​that were passed by God and our family.
In the Bible, the prophets, aa story of how God sends the prophet Jeremiah to call a family and offer them wine. When they do, even before the man of God, they tell him that would not drink wine, because his father had imposed them this rule of life. And yet he told them they might not live in houses but in tents. (Here may be the origin of the Gypsies).
They remained intact to what they had been passed by his father. Integrity is to live what I say to others do not: do as I say, not do as I do!

2 Straight:
Righteousness is to comply with the law, both of God and of men! To be righteous is to seek to live a life without deviation and without legal problem. Many today seem to live transgression. Young people to assert themselves want to transgress and violate the law, even if your father or mother are the resposaveis by Mantela. I remember a girl, daughter of President, many years ago, which was taken to hospital alcolizada and almost comatose, why that night, decided to transgress, what might have been the last transgression.

3- Fearing God:
"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom" says the word. Fear is not fear, fear is about! As you respect your father and your mother, so must be the respect we should have for God. Fear paralyzes and destroys you, respect you move and enlivens you.

4- Eschewed evil:
Turn away from evil is not run after him. Many instead of avoiding evil run to him and say: Come at me I'm easy!
Deviates is trying to avoid evil, Flee even the appearance of evil, say the word.
Avoid being in places without proper monitoring or justification, may affect it. If told that you are preparing a trap in such a place, do not go there, avoid!
I regret the times he told me, are waiting for you there to harm you, and I said to myself: God will save me. But when I went, I got too ugly! And I asked the Lord that He did not save me?
He answered: But I told you not to go through there and you went anyway!
If God speak to you in a dream not to go to such a place, do not go! If a relative call you saying that dreamed of you in danger, listen, God may be alerting you.
You may have heard the phrase, Yesterday I dreamed that this happened and did happen, so and so died!
Now if dreamed, it was not fate, it was God telling you!
Read:
For God speaketh once and twice; but no one attentive to this.
In a dream, in night vision, when deep sleep falls on men, and fall asleep in bed.
Job 33: 14-15
 To turn away his soul from the pit, and his life from perishing by the sword.
Listen to the voice of God and you will be spared much pain. Obey your Lord and He will bless you! Peace.
Rogério Oliveira prophet

Nenhum comentário: