Powered By Blogger

segunda-feira, 29 de fevereiro de 2016

Servings of wisdom

Father, forgive them for they know not WHAT do!
Jesus of Nazareth.
If you ever been persecuted and betrayed by people nearby and for those whom you have blessed, you understand for what Jesus went through.
Led to cross their word for those who beat the nails was, forgive them!
If Jesus curses, if Jesus wants the death of enemies, there even happen. But He forgives, forgives his captors, his detractors his tormentors. This is Love! infinite love, love for people walking in the shadow of death region that can not discern between, left hand right, love that turns enemies into brothers.
Of course, the word refers to what they do with us, personal and not public domain, what they do to me I can forgive, not what they do with others, only the other can forgive, so I forgive, as I forgive those who offend me to see if, through this, be converted and see God.

Nenhum comentário: