Powered By Blogger

sexta-feira, 12 de fevereiro de 2016

Devotional for Presidents, Kings, Princes, Ministers and Leaders. 9

Devotional for Presidents, Kings, Princes, Ministers and Leaders. 9

"Then the Lord came and stood and called as at other times, Samuel, Samuel This replied:. Speak, for your servant is listening" I Samuel 3:10

Look, I will not teach you how you should seek God, but what we want is to show that he who seeks God finds.
The Prophet Samuel was a child ministered to the Lord in the temple and the Bible says that he grew in stature and in favor of the Lord and of men.
Says the beginning of chapter 3 he served the Lord. Samuel did not seek to anyone but the Lord, Samuel sought a relationship with God, while others sought the favor of many things, he was God.
But what has this, can you ask me? What matter if he sought God and others do not?
For others nothing. I guarantee that before many young Samuel seemed crazy, but before God he looked like a sage.
For when God needed to communicate with the people, or the priest Eli, he manifested his presence, was the young Samuel.
And he can only do it because Samuel had open ears to hear His voice.
Like Samuel, tell God:
Sir, if you want to talk to me, if you want to teach me something, if you wish to just fellowship with me, says the Lord, says that Thy Servant Hear!
Peace.

Nenhum comentário: