Powered By Blogger

quarta-feira, 17 de fevereiro de 2016

Advice for free. Because if it was good advice ... kkk

Advice for wives from around the world:
I often wonder what really the esposas think when their husbands are traveling or out for a longer period of time away from home, for business or leisure.
- What is he doing now?
- Did he is sleeping or out to help the poor?
- Are you cheating on me?
Well my sister, I'll try to help you. As I said, I do not pretend to be an example to anyone but can use what I have heard from teachers and people who have much to teach.
1-
When her husband have to leave the work to another city, state or country, dry the blessed fountain! Dry source.
dry source, not gushing water, does not stock. Many wives leave their husbands leave home without giving you what you need, you know sister? Am I clear?
-There Pastor I do not know what is the source that you're talking about ... You know nothing innocent!
Question to her husband that he will show you, you can ask!
Talk to him; here comes my blessed, I will prepare you for the journey! That's it, no longer need to worry about the journey, not what he will be doing it.
two-
Marriage is no bank nor anonymous society.
Sister of Jesus. Your marriage is not a company, it is a union of love and grace of two people, one day, I believe, they said one to another, with trembling lips and eyes filled with tears:
-I ...love... you!!
Then they made plans and decided to marry.
Unless you are machines, no one asked how they would profit in the future? Who split the money with?
When I got married, I thought I'd be a total separation of property, so that no one told that I won something with my marriage, if only because my wife was not rich, but his mother has some goods.  
Do you remember?
-in sickness, in health, in sorrow, in joy, abundance or difficulty should not have married, the better would be to have set up a company and lived well.

3-
If you heard ill of her husband, scroll to it and question it.
Do not do what many women do today, we seem to be living a real reality show. The woman heard the gossip of her husband, and instead of talking to the same, will talk to everyone but with the poor.
Or worse, has a wife who hires a private detective, clips her husband's cell, mind some facts and plot to overthrow without knowing if what was said is true or not.
Go up to him talk, even if what he says is not you what you want to hear. Believe me, the other option is the worst.

Nenhum comentário: