Powered By Blogger

sexta-feira, 4 de março de 2016

The blood of the Jesus

"If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness"
I John 1: 9
Jesus's blood has power! You may have heard or even used this expression may have found that it is common, but in fact it expresses a spiritual truth: that Jesus, through His blood cleanses us from all our sins.
First: The Jesu blood was shed on the cross for me and for you. The sacrifice made by Jesus was for me and you could enter the presence of God, for even there, no one could enter the presence of God without an incomplete animal sacrifice, but Jesus came to fulfill the perfect and final sacrifice for us, his blood.
Blood is forgiveness, forgiveness of a debt we have with God through Adam and the Lamb of God, died for us and paid the price! Jesus said: I have come that they may have life and have it in abundance, I take possession and you?
You know, even as a pastor and prophet, I am not perfect and I do not seek and has never claimed to me such a state: the perfection, quite the contrary. I want to tell everyone that my sins are sins, thank God are intimate forum, it never sinned against anyone or offended of the never to be forgiven form but intimately? Between me and God? Only the blood!
I'm not perfect, for I am a sinner who seeks salvation every day, and my faults and errors are known to the Lord Jesus. Already filled my mind with a lot of nonsense and always Satan tries to get back with them, you fall? yes my brother fall. But I count on your prayers to remain standing with the grace of God. For the Bible says:
-That This foot care lest he fall! I Chr 10:12
and
-That Who is without sin cast the first stone!
Jesus.
Once Satan came to accuse me of my sins:
You are a sinner, you are just like everyone else ... And God said,
-Rogério, My blood cleanses you from all sin! but Lord and if I sin? My blood still cleanse you and to all who cry, I cleanse!
I believed and I know that even a sinner, way to heaven, not trusted in myself, but in the way done by the blood of Jesus!

Nenhum comentário: