Powered By Blogger

terça-feira, 21 de outubro de 2014

Persecution of Prophet II: VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS: Update.

Persecution of Prophet II

VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS: Update.

Updating:
When I posted about my situation here before the established church, the lack of opportunities to preach and minister miracles, and what came to know of the reasons for not receiving opportunities, I thought people would understand.
But to my surprise, I have heard people ask if it is true, if I'm not pushing for me or gain something from this.
Well, before it was difficult. now became impossible. If before the doors were few, now no. If before there was hope, now only expectation.
I remember hearing a gathering of people linked to the work of my wife and when I arrived to pick her up near the end because they did not want to talk to anyone, maximum greet, a known class from the balcony of the place said,
- He wrote that he would be unemployed but would not leave their positions (related to homo-affective marriage and abortion), now there will be ice, because no one will commit to helping you and lose, I vote for telo around .
Ali saw that my fate was not over.
Another person said:
Let's withdraw our support to him and will see what happens!
Another said:
-Manda To warn her mother that they do not serve those who support gay marriage does not, and can if they want to ...! We will not do anything!
I wanted someone to bless me and due to my article, which for the first time, I will read it, did not give me. This showed the dreams I had and the people I saw.
What makes me sad is ... let it be! The Lord will repay. And some people thinking not.
In the end, what I got with the externalization of my opinions?
Unemployment, insults and affronts, this was my salary.

Nenhum comentário: