Powered By Blogger

terça-feira, 21 de outubro de 2014

Children raised in Contagem.

At about 30 days I had one of the best spiritual experiences of my life. 
I missed a few days so that the emotion does not exceed the reason. 
Was home and heard sirens, thought to be police officers, but when you leave out was an ambulance. 
A neighbor told me that a baby got sick and the doctors came to his rescue. 
When I went toward the ambulance, a cloud of demons was around the car. 
And trying to prevent my approach, but calling the name of Jesus, I did. 
Found his grandmother and asked if I could pray for the child and he said yes. 
The mother went to a more suitable dress pants and decided to pray. 
The attendants, doctors and nurses, were with a baby the size of the palm of a hand. 
Put oxygen into your airway, but she did not answer. 
A girl was next, was his relative. Asked if I could pray, she said yes. 
When I put my hand over her body she rolled her eyes and died. 
The two, doctor and nurse, turned his face to cry but I said: 
- No, no, back in Jesus' name! 
And blew the anointing on her life. 
And she's back! He opened his eyes, the curled tongue, went out, and the child raised to the glory of the triune God, hallelujah! 
"He that believeth in me, though he were dead yet shall he live!"

Nenhum comentário: