Powered By Blogger

segunda-feira, 15 de setembro de 2014

Deliverance

Well, unfortunately, it's not all flowers, as the poet says.
On Monday was my birthday. Saturday had been at Serra do Cipo on the anniversary of my wife's nephew, Daniel and it was not good to summarize.
But on the day of my birthday, at four o'clock in the afternoon, my body began to vibrate, as if the fury of hell were directed exclusively to me at that time.
Immediately I began to pray and cry out to God for deliverance. Because he recognized that action as an action to kill me. I thought it was spiritual.
But when I went to pick up my wife at work, at five thirty this afternoon, as I advanced, I went to the bank to put credit on the phone. When I went, it seemed that it had reached a bandit, bank security guards became agitated, customers trying to dodge there and I, like a fool, pretending it was not me.
I just went out and when outside, 3 stops motorcycles surrounding the door, the staff recognized and they recognized me, I began to suspect. I left and when I set foot on the other side of the street, a police car arrived, the police descended and quickly entered the bank and I? Got in the car and went to the door of the hall, I stopped and got engaged.
How do I know it was me?
Until then, just what had happened other times, but when an undercover officer arrived on a motorcycle talking on cellphone and worried:
- Is the car the pastor Roger ... Sure he's here in front of me! Sure and follow the indication is himself.
when hung spoke with a man who was near him:
Yeah because he was not in ... and went clenches.
the other asked:
But why?
- It was his birthday! Actually my wife's nephew birthday is the same day.
and added, placed the name, photo and the car as a thief.
My Jesus!
what I asked on twitter: who would have the technical capacity for this and why?
Whatever it is, the fourth was in the personal grace and the situation is control rises. Thanks to the Father to the Son and to the Holy Spirit and those who were willing to do their best. Thanks to everyone who called and bothered.
Thank you. Peace and grace.

Nenhum comentário: