Powered By Blogger

quinta-feira, 5 de julho de 2012

Thinning of the Anointing: God is doing surgery on the stomach!


When I posted here about the blessing of weight loss, I thought that people would give glory to God. But what was my surprise when I took punches from all sides: believers, pastors, and some more non-believers. Sad, but not dejected, still praying for weight loss.
To my delight, the last miracle services, the Lord has not only lost weight but also has honored my prayer to make a stomach-reduction surgery in those who eat too much.
I put here two sisters who have confirmed they have received their blessings:
- Sister Durvalina, wife of our dear Pastor Nilton, who is with the Lord, received the anointing of weight loss and confirmed: "God had surgery on my stomach when I tried to feed me more than was necessary, got sick and then I saw that the Lord had done surgery on my stomach reducing it, thank God. Today only as needed.
Another sister came to me and said, "Pastor, when the Lord prayed felt the surgery on me more and more wonderful is that I did not know the Lord, nor of his prayer, but in my house, I asked you to do surgery on me because he had no money, but He is the doctor of doctors and he brought me here, Thank you, pastor, Glory to God. "
He is the Lord!
Pastor Rogério de Oliveira
055-31-9172-8171.

Nenhum comentário: