Powered By Blogger

sexta-feira, 15 de abril de 2016

Devotional for Presidents, Kings, Princes, Ministers, and Leaders.

Yesterday I remembered a fact occurred to me as a child near the Rio Piracicaba. The river had that parcel of land on its edge and after the asphalt in the neighborhood. Usually play in the river, me and my cousin, it was across the street from my grandparents' house.
One day however, the bush was high, and people set fire to it, for us it was normal, was the fire, after the ashes and the next day you could play the normal mind, it was all cold.
When I jumped on top of a pile of ashes, my feet went into a ditch and began to burn strongly. The skin shifted and jumped higher than Magic Johnson to the basket. Because that day, people rather than only put fire, put fire with gasoline and it burns for days and not for hours.
He gave bubbles, legs up for days and a lot of pain to burst the bubbles of water that formed on my feet. The last burst while playing football ... I could not stand!
So is our life. Often the paths seem perfect or seem safe, but below is my ammigo fire. Proverbs says: The paths that man seem to be good, but its end is the way of death.
God can guide us in the most difficult moments. God can show you a way where it can least be seen. God can alert you about the pitfalls that Satan tries to put in your way!
"The man can make plans, but the answer comes from the Lord!"

Peace

Nenhum comentário: