Powered By Blogger

domingo, 6 de setembro de 2015

The revelation of hell. Part 1

The revelation of hell. Part 1
In my life I have had the opportunity to receive revelations from the spirit world, but I have just spoken lest engrandecesse me with what God gave me.
But as the days shorten, the weather looks like it is coming to an end and the word of the Lord must, should be glorified.

A Divine Revelation of Hell:

The first time I saw hell, not really I entered its doors but seen from the outside, was in 1990.
At that time I lived in Ipatinga MG and studied at Bethany Seminary Coronel Fabriciano.
I was worried about my sister who had strayed from the ways of God and prayed that God would bring back to the fold. He knew of his life living in the night and was no longer going to church what worried.
One night I was overcome deep sleep and began to have a vision, I saw people who apparently walked down a dirt road heading toward a mountain. There were thousands of people. They walked and did not come out that way. They not exitavam and moved on, as if determined to go and face what was to come.
When I looked I saw that in the middle of that crowd was my sister and she quickly moved toward that mountain.
At this time, we were on the mountain, and then I saw that the road will become like a living road, people no longer went, but they took the road up the mountain door.
When avistem my sister screamed for her but she did not hear me, was laughing and happy, but going straight to the gate, the gate of hell.
It was when I saw that door get out flames of fire and people were screaming, but it was too late for almost everyone, they no longer returned. My sister inside the door and gave a cry: Have mercy Lord! I thought of the suffering and grief of my mother, knowing her daughter off to hell and lose their salvation.
But something happened at that time.
I saw a hand come down from heaven and I could see the sleeves of his robe, and this hand, when my sister was at the door, disappearing amid the flames, pulled her out of there! This hand, the hand of my Jesus, my sister pulled inside the mouth of hell and rescued her.
A short time later, she learned that she had returned to the church and was to be married.
God is merciful, hallelujah!

Resultado de imagem para mao de Jesus

Nenhum comentário: