Powered By Blogger

sexta-feira, 25 de maio de 2012

Miracles in the street! Updated.

Was driving down a street and saw a young man sitting in the shoes with the leg immobilized. I stopped and asked him what happened:- Broke his leg in a motorcycle accident ... I answered it.
 
I asked if he could pray for him, he said yes, I prayed and asked if I felt pain, said a little, then blew on it and said: One hundred percent, Jesus!I asked about pain, he said: It's over!I said: Get up and walk because God stuck his bones!He got up and walked to the glory of God!Jesus healed the flesh. pasted the bones and took the pain.It happened in the neighborhood Líndeia on BH-MG, on the street where my mother lives.UPDATED:A week after this fact, walking down the street, as I said, confirmed the healing of the boy and went home to my brother, Samuel, who is pastor of the Methodist Church in Líndeia renewed. He said what had happened and he asked me:-You know who that God is the guy stuck his bones?No, I replied.-Remember six years ago a boy, car washer, who took a car and could not drive, and when he called it, hit her in full and gave you a big loss?I know.- Well, is it that Jesus used you to heal and color his bones ...The Alleluia! Only God does that to us! What a wonderful God and this great and ours!
More miracles:A girl who had almost broken his leg in a football game, the teller count Mars in Minas, as I was in the box, saw that she was struggling to steady his foot. was asked what she told me she was in pain. I will pray for you, here and now!She agreed and Jesus took the pain right there on the spot.Another well in the bakery with a broken foot, Jesus healed on the spot, another who was on crutches on the street, ran to her stopped and asked to pray, I think she thought it was a crazy, I identified myself as a pastor, she allowed, of course crazy Blessed may, swollen foot and deflated at the time and she, who had foot surgery, has already signed on the floor without pain, Glory to God!

Nenhum comentário: