Powered By Blogger

sexta-feira, 13 de fevereiro de 2015

Serie Family in the Bible: The Traitor woman!

I'll write a little about family in the Bible and show some facts that we do not always see and hear. If  hold my brother:


Wives in the Bible:

We always hear the message about the wife knew who builds his house:
"The wise woman builds her house, but the foolish one tears it down with her hands." Proverbs 14: 1
And we hope that we find a call for "your". But the Bible also shows other wives who are not always spoken.

Delilah, the traitor wife:

Delilah was Samson's wife. She, despite Israel live with a judge, was not Israeli, but Philistine, and possibly prostitute or a least, a very ambitious woman.
Delilah is the group of women who disgrace the life of their husbands by their excessive ambition and the use of its most lethal weapon against their husbands: the language, the voice.
The bible says:

  And it came to pass, when she pressed him daily with her words, and urged him, his soul was vexed unto death.

judges 16:16

See what has said which:  every day with his words, perhaps saying,
You do not love me; I will die if you do not talk to me; tell me the truth; where did you go; talk to me; my mother will die if you do not tell me; i'm sick; and so, the bible says, He distressed to the point of dying!
But the objective was only to betray the trust of Samson, betray and kill, betray and take money that had been promised.
Delilah is women, who today betray the trust of their husbands cheat with other men cheat because of their unbridled ambitions because of filthy lucre, money.
   
The end of Delilah, may have been that the party that the Philistines had done to celebrate Samson's misfortune, she was the chief guest. The woman who tricked the prophet and judge, might read:
I am such. No one can with me.I did not say that was?
But the end it was the same of the Philistines. In the party through the house fell, literally, and Samson took revenge of his enemies.
Sister, the avenger is the Lord Jesus, he will give a reward of their sins you have committed against her husband. Repent and stop betraying the trust of her husband and God can change your life.

Nenhum comentário: